Thursday, January 09, 2014

Taking a Breather…

I’m taking a breather from this blog and this one… and if I could, I would click my heals and take a little road trip in a ride like this and end up with a view like this…


{thank you Cuba!}
But alas, my ruby slippers are broken. I’m spending every waking hour working on the final stages of our new website – which will replace this very outdated one. Instead of sunny shores, my web team and I are buried deep in images, links, pixels, and more… the office fire-place blazing, cups of steaming tea, sweet smelling candles, and jazzy tunes – all in an effort to lessen the load.
And there simply isn’t another minute in my day to work on this blog. I’ll be back soon with some exciting announcements! In the meantime, I'd still LOVE to help with your Caribbean Vacation planning. Drop me a line anytime! 

5 comments:

Fraukje Vonk said...

Like your blog!! Just missing "my" island, St Eustatius aka the Golden Rock. Maybe something to consider on your new site? lifeonthegoldenrock.wordpress.com
Fraukje

Ana @ CuracaoRentalHomes said...

Can't wait to see your new blog! What is the best Caribbean destination in your opinion?

Caribbean Villas said...

Hi Laura. Very much looking forward to your return to blogging! Enjoy your break.

Best wishes, Alex

Currentnews OfIndia said...


Your blog is very useful for travelling...

Thank you so much
More travel news here :
Current News Of India

latest travel news

latest news articles said...

Thanks for sharing on the Caribbean journey through the blog.